1. When Will My Order Ship?
Orders are usually processed and shipped within 24 hours of purchase.
Ship from Global（1-3 working days for processing)
We are speeding up to prepare the items for our customers as soon as possible.
2. How can I track my order status?
1) You can log in our website with your email and track your order status in "My orders" if you placed the order under your resigerred acount.
2) If you place an order without logging in and cannot find any order status or logistics information, please email us at email@example.com. We will inform you of detailed order status and logistics information!
3. How do I check on the status of my orders?
It is easy to check the progress or status of your order.
Please log into your your account, go to "My Account," and select your order number. Then click 'View order details'. The details of your order will be displayed on that page.
The order may go through 3 stages:
Paid: Indicates that the order has been placed and arranged to process your order (1-3 days working for processing). During this period, you can request to change the order or request to cancel the order.
Fulfilled: It means that the order has been processed and is being shipped to you! You should be emailed a tracking number for certain orders at this point but if you have not, the tracking number will be listed on the order summary page. For detailed shipping information, please refer to our shipping policy!
Archived/Finish: Means that the order has been delivered! If you still have any questions about the order, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How long is the In-Transit Time to receive my package once my order has shipped?In-Transit time starts when your order has been shipped, and does not include standard processing time applicable to the shipping method selected at the time of checkout. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or Public Holidays.
For information on anticipated delivery (inclusive of processing and transit times), please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Missord is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes or any other charges.
1. When will you ship my order after I order it?
Before your order is shipped, MISSORD has to process your order and put all your items through its strict quality control tests. Because of this, Total Delivery Time is different from shipping time alone.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
2. Why it shows that my tracking number is invalid?
If it happens, there might be two reasons:
1) When we ship our packages to you there are no further updates from the shipping company due to the fact that your package is in transit. Once it has reached the next sort facility it will update. It may take a couple of days (3-7 days) to see any activity once it has shipped out from our end.We suggest you wait few days more.
2) Or you will need to get the destination tracking number for some shipping methods. You can get the new tracking number when you track at the link sent to you in the confirmation email. If you still cannot find the updated tracking number, please contact us. We are willing to assist you on this issue.
3. What can I do if I did not receive but tracking says delivered?
Packages might be delivered to your mail box or signed by your neighbors. We suggest you check in your mail box and with your neighbors first. Please also contact your local post office or shipping company with the tracking number. In some cases, post offices may require customers to collect parcels in person for international deliveries. If you still cannot find your package, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
4. Why my package status did not update for several days?
For an unshipped order, if it is in Processing stage, there will be no further updates until the order is completed.
For shipped orders, sometimes it takes several day for the tracking information to be updated.Sometimes the Logistics has not updated the package information, the information will not be updated until it reaches next shipping station (may require 3-7 days).
We suggest you wait a few more days.
1. What is your return/exchange process?
You may need to request return in My Orders or Contact US to initiate the return process within 15 days upon receiving your items. Our after-sales department will handle the issue thereafter.
2. Where is my refund?
Refunds of all kinds are always processed back to the original form of payment and at this time, we do not have the ability to change the method of payment.
It generally takes us up to 3 business days to process a refund and then it can take your bank some additional time to get the funds back into your account. Once the refund is processed on our end, we will email you a confirmation.
It usually takes 3-10 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service. We can't control the processing speed of your card bank. Please ask the card bank for detailed information.Your bank or payment service may levy a small transaction charge.
All PayPal payment can only be refunded via PayPal, all Credit Card payment will only be refunded to the original Credit Card.
In the unlikely event that you haven't received an email after the timeframe shown above, please Contact Us, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.